- Make sure you are proud of yourself tomorrow
- Make tomorrows you proud
- Life is hard and then you die; but uptill then you should be optimistic
- This is what we have and with it we shall win
- This is my decision, and with it I shall win
- The key to running for half an hour is to start running and whatever happens, not to stop for half an hour.
- People keep doing what they are doing until something bad enough happens for them to remember to change.
Can you honestly call the above a philosophy? Probably not
Then why did you put the above statements here? I put them here because they are realizations that took me some time reach. I put them here because I find them helpful. They help me deal with life. I believe the modern day atheist needs his own religion
Religion? Religion?! Come on! Please!?!!So to speak
Hugh? I call it blind, sober, realistic optimism. Modern day religion for the atheist
Is uptill a real word? I am not really sure. It's kind of short for up until which may be wrong as well